Terms and Conditions
Please read this page carefully since it contains the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) as limitations and restrictions that rule your access to and use of the Tradelinq Platform and its Services.
The Platform and its Website, including its App, belong to [Include owner name], hereinafter jointly referred to as “Tradelinq”.
- Business name: Tradelinq
- Owner: [Include Name and Last Name or Business Name]
- Address: [Include Address]
- Unique Taxpayer Reference: [Include UTR Number]
- Phone number: [Include Phone Number]
- Email: [Include Email Address]
Tradelinq is protected by all Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights under the laws of the United Kingdom, as all international copyright treaties.
This document describes the Terms and Conditions of this Platform as well as App and Website, including any Updates in connection with which you are accepting this agreement.
Please read the definitions applicable to these Terms and Conditions in Section 36 set out below.
- Platform Eligibility
Eligibility to use the Platform, including its App and Website, is subject to the following conditions:
- Use of the Platform and Services is only available for individuals and legal entities in the United Kingdom who can enter into legally binding contracts as prescribed under local and/or international applicable law.
- Only individuals who are above the legal age as prescribed by law as to being competent to enter into a legally binding contract, are eligible to use the Platform and Services.
- Individuals who are below legal age (“minors”) as being incompetent to enter into a contract, including but not limited to un-discharged insolvents individuals and/or legal entities, who cannot create legally binding contracts under law, are not eligible to use the Platform and Services.
- By accessing and using our Platform Services, including our App and Website, you represent that you hold the legal age of majority or you are a legal entity with full legal capacity to use this Platform as well as our App and Website.
Tradelinq connects people wishing to engage maintenance, repair, technical or building works (“Client”) with talented tradespeople who offer their skills, performance and abilities (“Tradesperson”) in the United Kingdom. Our App and Platform includes messaging tools, geolocation and additional features, within a safe and welcoming online environment.
Through our Platform Clients may request different types of works, and Tradespersons may offer to provide them under and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Each work request posted by our Clients on the Platform (“Job Post”) will be matched with the geographic location of our registered Tradespersons and displayed on the Platform feed to make it easier for our Users to find work offers within a zone or area of location.
- How will you Connect?
If a Client makes a Job Post you will immediately get a notification through your messaging box in the App when the request matches your skills and location. Then, any Tradesperson wishing to provide services within that location range may directly send an invitation to the Client requiring the Work matching your skills criteria in the area.
Any interested Client must first accept the relevant Tradesperson invitation in order to schedule an interview and/or exchange any contact information (e.g. phone number and email address).
Please note that the matching criteria displayed by Tradelinql for Clients or Tradespersons is random and subjective based on the mutual geographic location.
By registering on our Website you may use our used tools exchange services (Tools Exchange Service) and post your used power tool offers, by connecting and sharing contact information with other Users, including participating in forums available for our Users community.
- Relationship between Users and the Platform
User acknowledges and accepts that the relationship between the Client and any Tradesperson is that of an independent contractor. None of the provisions to these Terms and Conditions creates an association, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between Clients and Tradespersons. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as constituting a joint venture, partnership or employer-employee relationship between Tradelinq and any Client or Tradesperson.
Client agrees that any service engaged from a Tradesperson constitutes a Job Order, which is considered to have been accepted only when the Client receives a confirmation of the Job Order by the relevant Tradesperson.
Upon a Job ordered to a Tradesperson by a Client through our Platform, and acceptance by the Tradesperson to such Job Order, the Client and the Tradesperson will be deemed to have entered into an electronic contract (“Job Contract”), under which the Client agrees to pay and the Tradesperson accepts to provide its services to carry out certain Job for the Client.
Users must treat each other in a courteous and lawful manner, and reasonably cooperate with each other while using our Platform Services, as well as during the execution of the relevant Job Order.
Tradespersons should provide ordered services once the Job Order has been accepted, with professionalism and quality assurance that it will provide these services in a courteous and legal manner and making the best reasonable use of its skills. Tradeperson acknowledges that it will only accept Job Orders when duly qualified and fully capable of performing such services.
- User Account
Clients who wish to use our Services must register a free account (“User Account” and/or Client Account and/or “Account”) through our App. During the registration process Tradelinq will require the User to provide the following information:
- First and last name / Business Name.
- Phone number.
- E-mail address.
- Payment method.
Tradespersons who wish to use our App Services must first create an Account with us and then subscribe to a monthly Membership Plan as described further below, providing the following information:
- First and last name / Business Name.
- Phone number.
- E-mail address.
- Employment history.
Users wishing to use our Tools Exchange Service will have a free access Account but will need to provide the following information:
c) Tool Exchange Forum Users:
- First and last name / Business Name.
- Phone number.
- E-mail address.
Users will be exclusively responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Account and password and for restricting its access to any third party.
User represents and warrants that all Personal Information provided during the sign up process and thereafter is accurate, true and correct.
Tradelinq does not allow illegal and/or hateful text, images, symbols, or other Abusive or Illegal Content in the User Account profile, username or biography.
By registering a User Account on our Platform and using our Services, User represents and warrants that it is not violating any law or regulation.
Tradelinq will verify the identification information provided by each Tradesperson registered on our Platform (e.g. ID/passport/proof of address verification). However we do not check or verify any relevant technical qualifications of such Tradespersons.
Users must be responsible for all activities carried out under its Account login and the use of its password.
User agrees to immediately notify Tradelinq if any unauthorized use of its password or User Account occurs, as any other breach of security, and ensure to logout from the User Account at the end of each session.
Tradelinq will take all commercially reasonable measures to protect User´s information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized access, including measures to encrypt such information.
Tradelinq reserves the right, in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel any User Account on this Platform, at any time.
- Fees and Payments
The use of the Platform may result in charges for the Services and/or Job Orders received through the App (“Service Fees”) as described in this Section. Fees will include applicable taxes, as required by law.
Billing of the Services offered will be via Stripe Platform without commissions.
The Platform Services will have a charge Fee of [Include percent] percent (____%) on the Job Order amount reciprocally agreed by the Client and the Tradesperson which will be collected automatically by Tradelinq when funds are paid by the Client to the Tradesperson through the Platform.
User expressly accepts that the Fee set out in this Section is final and non-refundable, unless Tradelinq, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise.
In order for the Client to request any Job from a Tradesperson it must deposit the relevant amount (“Funds”) agreed upon with the Tradesperson into Tradelinq’s Escrow Account. This amount will be withheld by Tradelinq until Jobs have been completed by the Tradesperson. Payments may be in cash or through online payments as arranged by both Users, Client and Tradespersons.
In the event of any cash payment arrangements between the Client and the Tradesperson, the Client must make the deposit in advance through the Platform at the time of hiring the Tradesperson, or have a positive balance in its Account from which the Fee shall be deducted.
Clients will proceed to pay the Tradesperson upon successfully receiving the services described in the Job Order once Tradesperson has provided the relevant invoice through the Platform.
Upon full acceptance by Client of the Job carried out by the Tradesperson, Funds will be released by Tradelinq and made available to the Tradesperson. Such acceptance to release Funds shall not exceed a 48 hour period from the Tradesperson delivering the Job to the Client.
Client and Tradesperson expressly agree that the relevant Service Fee will be collected from the Tradesperson by Tradelinq prior to this receiving payment for each Job that it has carried out.
Users expressly agree that the Fees may be modified from time to time by Tradelinq without prior notice to Users, and this last change will apply to the new Job Order.
- Escrow Account
Client acknowledges that in order to formally submit a Job Order he or she must first deposit the amount (“Funds”) agreed upon with Tradesperson into the Tradelinq’s Escrow Account. This amount will be withheld by Tradelinq until Job Order has been completed by the Tradesperson. Upon full acceptance of Job delivery by Client, Funds will be released by Builiderfull and made available to the Tradesperson within an 8 day period.
Once Users have agreed on a Job Order under specific delivery terms, conditions and price, and they both have agreed to the Escrow Deposit, the relevant payment to such deposit must be made through Stripe platform.
Client expressly authorizes Tradelinq to credit appropriate Funds to Tradesperson Account on the Platform upon Client’s Job approval. Client and Tradesperson expressly acknowledge that such payment will include deduction of relevant Service Fee by Tradelinq.
- Membership Plan
Tradelinq offers a monthly Membership Plan for Tradespersons which can easily be paid through our Platform. Billing will be processed through Stripe Payments Platform. The prices of our plans are available on the Membership Plan Section on our App.
All payment details entered through our Platform are encrypted by us. Communications to and from the Stripe Platform are also encrypted.
Tradelinq does not provide any Tradesperson payment information to any third-party companies or individuals unless required to by law, regulation or court order.
Payment Method details provided by the Tradesperson will be legitimate, valid and accurate, and that shall only use Payment Method legally owned by the Tradesperson. Tradelinq will not be liable for any Payment Methods fraud resulting from inaccurate, incorrect, or unlawful information provided by the Tradesperson. Any liability arising from fraudulent acts to Payment Method by the Tradesperson, as any responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the Tradesperson.
After the payment has been duly made by the Tradesperson, Tradelinq will confirm that payment has been received, by sending a confirmation message notifying the Membership Plan subscription to the email address provided by the Tradesperson during the registering process on our Platform.
Tradesperson acknowledges that Tradelinq may temporarily suspend the Membership Plan in case the renewal subscription has not been paid by the Tradesperson after a 5 day period has gone through following the Subscription Due Date. Tradesperson may opt for a Membership Plan reactivation by immediately paying the amount of the renewal.
- Acceptable Use and Restrictions
- Users must use our Platform to offer or provide services only within the United Kingdom and with respect to the locations where the User is legally authorized to offer or provide such services. The User may not use the App and our Platform for any other purpose or in connection with any commercial activity or of any kind without our express prior written consent.
- Users may not use the Platform and Services in violation of the applicable laws, regulations, ordinances or regulations.
- Users will not perform any direct contact outside the Platform through any electronic media, or any type of social media, before engaging in a Job Contract, nor anytime after the relevant Job Contract has ended.
- The App and Website on our Platform may contain profiles, message boards, applications, chat areas, image formats, and/or other spaces for messages or communications that allow you to communicate between Users. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that it must not use the Platform and/or the App and/or the Website and/or our Services to:
- Perform recruitment for other businesses, entities, individuals, platforms, websites, or otherwise contact any Users for employment, contracting or other purposes not related to the use of our Platform and/or App and/or Website.
- Publish or upload content for which you have not obtained the rights or permissions necessary to use it accordingly.
- Advertise or offer for sale any product or service for commercial purposes through this Platform and/or App and/or Website that does not correspond to the Services offered by Tradelinq.
- Any purpose or in any way that violates local, national or international legislation.
- Upload, download, share, stream, transmit, copy or store any Illegal or Abusive Content.
- User and/or any third party must not copy or reproduce the Platform and/or App and/or Website and/or our Services in any manner of any kind and must not use and/or allow:
- The Use of any authorization code, license number, username/password, its combination or other activation code or number supplied by Tradelinq in connection with the Platform and/or App and/or Website.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, reconstruct, transform or extract or any portion of the Platform and/or its App and/or Website and/or our Services, including any related malware signatures and malware detection routines.
- Change, modify or otherwise alter the Platform and/or App and/or Website and/or our Services.
- Publish, resell, distribute, broadcast, transmit, communicate, transfer, pledge, rent, share or sublicense the Platform and/or App and/or Website and/or our Services.
- Use the Platform and/or App and/or Website and/or our Services to provide or build a product or service that competes with Tradelinq.
- User and/or any third party must not use or attempt to use the Platform and/or App and/ or Website and/or Services, to:
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the use of the Services.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”.
- Collect or store personal data without the knowledge and express consent of the Users.
- Damage, disable or impair the operation of, or gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App and/or Website and/or any Platform Services or any property, devices, software, services, networks or data connected to, or inter-operating with the App and/or Website and/or any Platform Services or to any content or data stored, accessed or delivered through the App and/or Website and/or Platform, by any means, including by hacking, phishing, spoofing or seeking to circumvent or defeat any firewalls, password protection or other information security protections or controls of whatever nature.
- Defeat or circumvent, attempt to defeat, or authorize or assist any third party in defeating or circumventing controls on the use of copies of the App and/or Website and/or Platform and/or any of our Services.
- In any way violate any applicable local law or regulation.
- User expressly agrees and acknowledges that Tradelinq will not be responsible for any Content published on our Platform and/or App and/or Website by any User.
- User Content
This Platform allows you to share, submit, publish, display, make available and use or transmit to other Users or other persons any Job Order or services offer, message, text, image, photo, information or any other content (collectively “Content”) through the App or Website under the following conditions:
- Any Content you share publicly on the Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- By sharing, displaying, publishing or making the Content referred on this Section 11 publicly available on the Platform to others, you grant Tradelinq a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive license to reproduce, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, use, view, copy, adapt, translate, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view and otherwise exploit such Content on or through the Platform, including the App and Website, or in connection with our Services. You agree that this license includes a right for Tradelinq to make the Content referred in this Section available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Tradelinq has relationships for the provision of services (“Authorized Third Parties”), to use and have Tradelinq Authorized Third Parties use such Content in connection with the provision of those Services. You understand that Tradelinq or the Authorized Third Parties may transmit or distribute the aforementioned Content over various public networks and in various media. Further, you understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including the Content referred in this Section, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks. You agree that this license shall permit Tradelinq and Authorized Third Parties to take these actions.
- By sharing, displaying, publishing or making any Content available to Tradelinq as provided above, you agree that this license includes a right for Tradelinq to make Content referred in this Section 11 available to Authorized Third Parties solely for the purpose of providing the Services and operating the Platform, including our App and Website.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights, permissions, and authorizations to the Content referred in this Section that you share or you otherwise have the right to share such Content to the Platform, including our App and Website, and grant any rights you grant therein; (ii) such Content is accurate and not misleading; and (iii) the use and sharing of such Content as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions does not violate this agreement or any applicable law, rule or regulation and will not infringe or violate any rights of, or cause injury to, any person or entity.
- Please note that all Content posted by our Users on our Platform may be seen by others User without any prior moderation by Tradelinq, but such Content should strictly meet with the rules and restrictions set forth on Section 12 below.
- Tradelinq reserves the right to remove or disable access, at any time and without prior notice, to any Illegal or Abusive Content published by any User on our Platform, including our App and Website.
- Rules on Posting of Content
User should not post and/or upload and/or publish and/or submit and/or transmit any Content (“Illegal or Abusive Content”) that:
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive.
- Is defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive.
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group.
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person or animal.
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Promotes information about illegal activities and/or that implies and/or is related to drug trafficking, and/or money laundering and/or with any person or organization designated as a terrorist or terrorist organization by the government of any country or by any international organization.
- Infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
- Promotes gambling or betting.
- Promotes illegal sexual services.
- Disclose or publish copies of private communications between private individuals without the explicit consent of all parties to the communication, including but not limited to: i) private or obscure personal information but also the aggregation of publicly available information to target, shame, blackmail, harass, intimidate, threaten, or endangered; and/or ii) sensitive or confidential information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers or any non-public information; and/or iii) intimate or explicit images taken or posted without the subject’s express consent.
- Is illegally copied or duplicated.
- Contains third-party advertising and/or promotes services in not accordance with the services offered by Tradelinq through this Platform and/or App and/or Website.
User expressly acknowledges and accepts that it is responsible for any Content and/or Illegal or Abusive Content posted by the User on this Platform, including our App and Website and that the same is of its original creation.
- Report of Illegal or Abusive Content
If a User considers that any other User has posted a message or Content and/or any form of communication on the Platform and/or our App and/or Website that the concerned User may consider inappropriate and/or abusive and/or illegal in any way towards such User (Illegal or Abusive Content), then the affected User may address the flag shown on the Report Section of the App and/or Website. By clicking Report and selecting the reason this will have the option to report other Users for Abusive behaviour. By clicking the continue button and adding a brief explanation of the Illegal or Abusive Content and/or event you are reporting you will be able to submit a reporting request (Reporting Process).
After completing the process above the User will receive an automatic response in its email confirming we have received the Report. The reporting User will receive our resolution in its email within a period of 24-48 Hrs. of whether there are enough reasons to remove the reported content and/or Abusive User from our App, Website and/or Platform.
- License Use
User agrees the license or permission granted herein is provided on a temporary basis and can be withdrawn by Tradelinq at any time. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Tradelinq, may from time to time and without Users separate permission or consent, deploy an upgrade or update of, or replacement for, any version of the Platform and its Services (“Update”), and as a result of any such deployment User may not be able to use the App and/or Website or applicable Services on its device (or certain functions of the device) until any such Update is fully installed or activated. Each Update will be deemed as part of the Services for all purposes under these Terms and Conditions.
Updates may include both additions to, and removals from, any particular features or functionality offered by the Platform or may entirely replace it, and Tradelinq will determine the content, features and functionality of the updated App and Platform Services in its sole discretion. Tradelinq is not required to offer you the option to decline or delay Updates but, in any event, you may need to download and allow any installation or activation of all available Updates to obtain the best benefit with the Platform as well as Services. Tradelinq may stop providing Customer Support until you have accepted and installed or activated all Updates.
Tradelinq in its sole discretion will determine when and if Updates are appropriate and will have no obligation to make any Updates available to the User. Tradelinq in its sole discretion may stop providing Updates for any version of the Website, App other than the most current version, or Updates supporting use of the App and the Platform Services in connection with any devices and/or versions of operating systems, email programs, browser programs and other software with which the App and the Platform Services are designed to operate.
- Quoting Functionality
Tradelinq Platform includes a Quoting Functionality aimed to Tradespersons in order to facilitate the preparation of your quotations. The quotes primed with our Quoting functionality serve as service offers detailed between Tradespersons and Clients.
User expressly accepts and acknowledges that any quotes prepared through the Quoting Functionality available on our Platform, under no circumstances will represent an offer from Tradelinq to any Client and/or any third-party.
User agrees that the use of the Quoting Functionality by no means entails that Tradelinq prepared and/or approved the relevant quote and/or that Tradelinq is party in any Job Order and/or agreement concluded between any Client and a Tradesperson.
User agrees that all quotes prepared with the Quotation Functionality will be sent via the email address registered on the Platform by the User when creating the User Account.
It is the responsibility of the Tradesperson and the Client to keep that email safe and as a record of their contractual relationship.
Tradesperson is solely liable for the successful receipt by the Client of any quote sent through email by a Tradeperson.
- Tool Exchange / Forum
Through the Tool Exchange Service available on our Website our Users may offer and find used power tools, and also interact with other Users in different Forums to ease their deal arrangements. The location of each User will be associated with the location shown in their profile available on our Platform and will be displayed to other Users in the same area.
- Platform Maintenance
Tradelinq will make its best efforts to provide and/or make the Platform as well as App and the Website, including all our Services, available in an uninterrupted manner to the User. However, the Platform and/or the Website and/or its App and/or our Services may be subject to downtime and/or may not be available temporarily due to scheduled maintenance activity initiated by Tradelinq and/or by our service providers, and such scheduled maintenance activity may be notified to the User through email by Tradelinq. In addition, the Platform and/or the App and/or the Website and/or any of our Services may be unavailable due to unscheduled emergencies and/or for other causes beyond Tradelinq reasonable control and for such unscheduled emergencies prior notice shall not be given by Tradelinq.
- Our Emails
Tradelinq will send emails to the User, from time to time, to let them know about the service offers and important improvements and updates to our Platform and/or App and/or Website, including our Services. The User will be able to opt out of these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe option. However, other emails will be sent to User as system notifications for security reasons (passwords resets, logins from new devices, etc.) for which User may not deactivate this option.
- User Support
Tradelinq allows the User to access support features available on our Platform through the App and/or Website.
By using the Platform Services, the User accepts the modality by which Tradelinq offers to provide technical support.
User expressly agrees that Tradelinq may choose to change technical support features at any time and without prior notice.
- Ownership Rights
Each and every intellectual property right and copyright held by Tradelinq in relation to the Platform as well App and Website, including all our Services; as to any inventions; ideas; patents; trademarks; logos; texts, images; graphics; content; business secrets; designs; domain names; source codes; software; know-how; and its derivatives, among others, that currently exist and/or that have existed in the past and/or that may exist in the future with respect to Tradelinq and/or the Platform and/or App and/or Website and/or the Services (“Intellectual Property”), are the exclusive property of, and belong solely to Tradelinq. Likewise, User accepts that all moral and patrimonial rights to Intellectual Property belong solely and exclusively to Tradelinq.
Users must not reproduce and/or disclose and/or use to its own benefit or for the benefit of any third parties, in its original or translated form, or in any other way, whether directly or indirectly, any Intellectual Property belonging to Tradelinq.
- Disclaimers, Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- TradelinqL DOES NOT PROVIDE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TECHNICAL OR SERVICE OFFERED, TITLE, QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, FITNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT TO PARTICULAR JOB, WORK, TASK AND/OR SERVICE PURPOSES, AS WELL AS WITH REGARD TO THE AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, SECURITY, LEGALITY, USE AND OPERATING CONDITIONS OF ANY TOOL OFFER THROUGH THIS PLATFORM.
- ANY REFERENCE ON THIS PLATFORM TO A TRADESPERSON ́S LICENSE OR TO ANY KIND OF CREDENTIALS IN SOME MANNER, CLASSIFYING THE TRADESPERSON AS RELIABLE AND/OR RECOMMENDED BY OTHER USERS AND/OR SIMILAR, ONLY INDICATES THAT THE TRADESPERSON HAS COMPLETED A RELEVANT ACCOUNT PROCESS OR MET CERTAIN CRITERIA AND DOES NOT REPRESENT ANY VERIFICATION PROCESS ON SUCH LICENSE OR CREDENTIALS WHATSOVERE. ANY SUCH DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, CERTIFICATION OR GUARANTEE BY Tradelinq OF SUCH TRADESPERSON’S SKILLS OR QUALIFICATIONS OR WHETHER THEY ARE LICENSED, INSURED, TRUSTWORTHY, SAFE OR SUITABLE.
- ANY TRADESPERSON DESCRIPTION DISPLAYED ON OUR PLATFORM IS INTENDED TO BE USEFUL INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS TO EVALUATE WHEN THEY MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS ABOUT THE IDENTITY AND SUITABILITY OF ANY TRADESPERSON WHOM THEY CONTACT, INTERACT OR WISH TO HIRE TO ANY JOB, WORK, TASK OR SERVICE THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE FOR ANY PURPOSE OF THE ANY JOB POST AND/OR TOOLS OFFER, AND/OR CONTENT AND/OR INFORMATION SHARED, SUBMITTED, PUBLISHED, DISPLAYED, MADE AVAILABLE, USED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY WAY THROUGH OUR PLATFORM, INCLUDING OUR APP AND WEBSITE IS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH USER AND THAT Tradelinq WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTION OR DECISION MADE BY ANY USER AND / OR ANY THIRD PARTY BASED ON SUCH JOB POST AND/OR TOOLS OFFER AND/OR CONTENT AND/OR INFORMATION.
- Tradelinq WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE OF THIS PLATFORM AND/OR ITS APP AND/OR WEBSITE, INCURRED BY ANY USER AND/OR BY ANY JOB POST AND/OR TOOLS OFFER AND/OR CONTENT AND/OR INFORMATION SHARED, SUBMITTED, PUBLISHED, DISPLAYED, MADE AVAILABLE, USED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY WAY BY ANY USER WITH ILLEGAL OR ABUSIVE CONTENT AND/OR WITH ANY OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
- USER AGREES THAT Tradelinq IS STRICTLY AN INTERMEDIARY USED TO CONNECT USERS REGISTERED ON THIS PLATFORM, INCLUDING ITS APP AND WEBSITE; FOR THIS REASON, TradelinqL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR:
- ANY JOB, WORK, TASK OR OBLIGATIONS CONTRACTED BETWEEN USERS AND/OR THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR
- ANY USE OR ILLEGAL AND/OR IMPROPER PRACTICE AND/OR NEGLIGENCE AND/OR FRAUDULENT ACTION INCURRED BY ANY USER AND/OR THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR
- ANY INCIDENT AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING, AND/OR FRAUD AND/OR DAMAGE AND/OR LOSS AND/OR HARM AND/OR THEFT AND/OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY USER AND/OR THIRD-PARTY; AND/OR
- THE INFRINGEMENT OF ANY LAW OR REGULATION APPLICABLE, BY ANY USER AND/OR THIRD PARTIES.
- USERS EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRADESPERSONS REGISTERED ON THIS PLATFORM, INCLUDING ITS APP AND WEBSITE, ARE INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNERS AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT EMPLOYEES, STAFF, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS OR FRANCHISEES OF Tradelinq.
- Tradelinq DOES NOT PERFORM JOBS, TASKS, WORKS OR SERVICES AND/OR PROMOTE, OFFER, SALE OR BUY TOOLS OR ANY KIND OF GOOD AND/OR AND DOES NOT EMPLOY INDIVIDUALS TO PERFORM JOBS, TASKS, WORKS OR SERVICES AND/OR TO PROMOTE, OFFER, SALE OR BUY TOOLS OF ANY KIND. Tradelinq EXCLUSIVELY PROVIDES ONLINE SERVICES BY CONNECTING USERS SEEKING FOR BUILDING, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR TECHNICAL SERVICES TO PERFORM CERTAIN JOBS, TASK OR WORKS AND/OR TO OFFER AND FIND USED POWER TOOLS.
- USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT Tradelinq DOES NOT SUPERVISE, SCOPE, DIRECT, CONTROL, MONITOR OR GUARANTEE THE JOB AND/OR SERVICES OF THE TRADESPERSONS REGISTERED ON THIS PLATFORM, INCLUDING OUR APP AND WEBSITE AND THEREFORE Tradelinq EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY JOB, WORK, TASK AND/OR SERVICE PERFORMED BY ANY TRADESPERSON IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF GOOD AND WORKMANLIKE SERVICES, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW, STATUTE, ORDINANCE, REGULATION, OR CODE.
- USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT Tradelinq DOES NOT VERIFY AND/OR GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, SECURITY, LEGALITY, USE AND OPERATING CONDITIONS OF ANY TOOL OFFER THROUGH THIS PLATFORM.
- USER EXEMPTS BUILIDERFUL OF ANY LIABILITY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE SUSPENSION, CANCELLATION, TERMINATION OR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY SERVICE AND/OR TOOL OFFERED AND/OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS PLATFORM AND/OR ITS APP AND/OR WEBSITE.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Tradelinq AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, STAFF, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, LICENSORS OR ANY OTHER PERSON ASSOCIATED, BE LIABLE TO THE USER AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, WITHOUT REGARD TO CAUSE OR THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Tradelinq AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, STAFF, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, LICENSORS OR ANY OTHER PERSON ASSOCIATED, BE LIABLE TO THE USER AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR:
- Tradelinq DOES NOT WARRANT AND DISCLAIMS THAT ITS PLATFORM AND/OR APP AND/OR WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AND/OR PROVIDED IN A TIMELY, SECURED MANNER, UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM ANY ERRORS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE.
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THIS PLATFORM AND/OR ITS APP AND/OR WEBSITE; AND/OR THE USE OF OUR SERVICES DOES NOT CREATE OR CONSTITUTE WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Tradelinq DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS PLATFORM AND/OR ITS APP AND/OR WEBSITE AND/OR ITS SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT THEY WILL WORK PROPERLY ON ANY GIVEN DEVICE OR WITH ANY PARTICULAR CONFIGURATION OF HARDWARE AND/OR SOFTWARE, OR THAT THEY WILL PROVIDE COMPLETE PROTECTION FOR THE INTEGRITY OF SELECTED DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET.
- THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF Tradelinq AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, STAFF, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, LICENSORS OR ANY OTHER PERSON ASSOCIATED WILL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE THEIR POTENTIAL LIABILITY FOR ANY MATTER THAT MAY NOT OTHERWISE BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
Please note that Tradelinq shall not be liable to the User or any third party, for the suspension, cancellation, termination or discontinuation of the Services.
Tradelinq reserves the right to modify, restrict or discontinue all or part of the Services, either temporarily or permanently, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.
User declares that the use of this Platform, including its App and Website is intended for lawful purposes only and complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
User shall indemnify and hold Tradelinq, its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless against any and all claims brought by a third party for actions arising from or related to the unauthorized use of the Platform and/or the App and/or Website and/or our Services, including but not limited to the misuse or operation of the Platform and/or the App and/or Website and/or our Services in combination or modification with other hardware or software belonging to a third party alleging infringement and/or misappropriation of its intellectual property rights.
- Force Majeure
- No Waiver
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries
- Disputes Resolution
- Between Users:
- The User´s interactions with individuals found on or through our Platform and/or its App and/or Website and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with these communications, are made exclusively between each User. The User must carry out any and all research that it may consider necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any hiring or transaction online with any other User.
- If there is any dispute between Users of any kind, the User agrees to make its best efforts as to the resolution of such disagreements with at least 3 attempts. If such attempts result unsuccessful in respect to the dispute resolution, the User may contact our User Support area to notify the issue and request for reasonable advice on the matter. However, it is hereby understood that Tradelinq, will under no circumstances be obligated to be involved in such disputes. Accordingly, in connection with such disputes, the User hereby agrees to hold Tradelinq harmless from claims, complaints and damages, actual and consequential, of any type and nature, known and unknown, in regards to any dispute.
- Between Users and Tradelinq
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Contact Us
- “Account” and/or “User Account” means the account that each User must create when registering in our Platform through our App and/or Website for the use of our Services.
- “App” means the software provided by Tradelinq to run on a web or mobile device, to access and use our Platform Services (app.Tradelinq.co.uk).
- “Tradelinq” and/or “We” and/or “Us” means this Platform as well as its App and Website owned and operated by [Include Owner Name], with main address at [Include Address].
- “Client” means any individual or entity wishing to hire services offered by any Tradesperson through the Platform and our App.
- “Content” means any Job Post, message, text, image, photo or any other information, submitted, published, displayed, made available, used or transmitted by any User through our Platform and/or its App and/or Website.
- “Device” means smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and any other similar digital or electronic equipment.
- “Escrow Account” means the account on this Platform into which the Client shall deposit Funds as payment guarantee for the services hired with the Tradesperson.
- “Service Fees” means the percentage charged by Tradelinq to provide Platform Services, as described in Section 7 above.
- “Funds” means the amount deposited in the Escrow Account through the Platform by a Client when formally submitting a Job Order to a Tradesperson.
- “Illegal or Abusive Content” means any job request or services offer, including but not limited to any message, texts, image, photo, information or any other content, shared, submitted, published, displayed, made available, used or transmitted by any User on this Platform and/or its App and/or Website which violates or infringes in any way the rules set forth in Section 12 above and/or any applicable law or regulation.
- “Job” means any offer or request services posted by any of our Users through this Platform and its App in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- “Job Contract” means an electronic contract agreed between our Users through the Platform and its App, under which the Client agrees to pay and the Tradesperson accepts to provide its services to carry out certain jobs, works or tasks for the Client.
- “Job Order” means any building, maintenance, repair, or technical work service request in regards to a Job that a Client requires through the Platform or App under specific conditions and time schedules to be agreed between the Client and Tradesperson.
- “Job Post” means any Job or services requested or offered by any of our Users through this Platform and its App in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- “License Use” means: a) access and use to the Platform through the web and/or the App, or any device according to certain agreed-upon access requirements including any bug fixes or revisions and any updates; and b) User support provided by the Platform and/or App and/or Website.
- “Membership Plan” means our monthly subscription plan for Tradespersons as described in Section 9 above.
- “Personal Information” means any data or information received by Tradelinq through its Platform and/or App and/or Website that identifies, directly or indirectly, any of User or relates to an identifiable individual.
- “Platform” means the online digital platform owned and operated by Tradelinq, including its App and Website.
- “Service and/or Services” means services offered by Tradelinq, as described in Section 3 to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Subscription Due Date” means the date when each Tradeperson must renew its Subscription Plan each month, following the 30 day period from the date it was first subscribed by that Tradesperson.
- “User” and/or “You” means any registered individual or business on this Platform (Client and/or Tradesperson), who has access to, and uses Tradelinq Services.
- “Terms and Conditions” means this document that governs the use of this Platform as well as its App and Website, just as our Services.
- “Tradesperson” means any individual or business with a registered profile on the Platform offering services to carry out certain jobs, works, or tasks, and that may be hired by any Clients through the Platform and/or our App.
- “Website” means www.Tradelinq.co.uk.
Last Updated: 05/05/2021